Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sprinkle

Last night I went to a "Baby Sprinkle"!
(It's a baby shower for the second same sex baby in a family, I was confused in the very beginning but after that I thought it was a wonderful idea! I could have used one of those way back when!)
~I remember when the newborns mommy had been the newborn, and I feel like it was only the other day! And may I just say, of that mommy, she is a wonderful mother, I love that she grew up to be such an amazing woman.
As I held that tiny baby last night, my heart melted. I don't know if it was due to being in the child care business for Far To Long, or the inability to be part of my own Grandbabies lives. But the desire to hold a teeny tiny wasn't in me. They are all cute, and I like to see them, but up until last night I hadn't had a desire to hold a baby in years.
Baby Delainie..... is truly an angel. So sweet, so perfect, so darling. She delighted me, I fell in love.
It's funny how you have lots of little empty spots in your heart. Tiny Miss Delainie filled my heart. She is so Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment