Friday, December 16, 2011

Things I Have Learned

I have learned that people are put into our lives to help us learn. Some will be here for a short time. Some may be here a lifetime. Some may be here to teach you the BIG and WOW, some may be here to teach you the Silent and Life Changing. Some lessons are fun and give goosebumps, some melt your heart like butter, and some are painful, even long after. I think, for me at least, welcoming each teacher, and being open to the life lesson they are here to teach helps me become a better me!
I am grateful to so many teachers....
David and Kerry, Tammy, Keith, Carl and Debra, Ron, Don and Kristan, Billy and Marge, Christy, Jose, Brian, Suzi, Don, Alison, Bill, Sheri, David, Ron, Amy and Justin, Diana, Laura, Neil, Jessette, My Guru, Warren, Tracy and Lynn, Dale, Tony and Erin, Kathy, Mike, Steve and Debbie, Fred and Marleen,

3 comments:

  1. Angie, just remember for all that others may teach you, you teach them right back. Never under estimate what you have to teach, give or share with others. You are a very special woman. Believe that! I do!!!! I love you Angie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO I made the list! I love you my morning mama!

    ReplyDelete