Sunday, December 4, 2011

.....a letter to an Angel

Dear Marge, 
You help make my world right! You are such an example of perfection in every aspect of life. The basic elements of love for family and life not only are radiated from you, but they surround you. You draw me and so many others to you by who you are and the desire to have you and those elements that you, so freely and unaware give to each of us. You my dear dear friend are an angel on earth! 
Thank you for breakfast, and for everything you share! You are so loved! ~Angie

2 comments:

  1. OMG, Angie, this is just beautiful. Thank you so much but truth be told I can say the exact same thing right back to you and indeed I do. You my sweet woman are an inspiration to me and those around you. I find I want to spend time with you to learn from you what keeps you going. I so admire how you never give up and keep going against the odds. You hold that head up and keep those shoulders back, before you know it you will realize your world is right. I love you right back Angie just as if I have known you my entire life. I am so glad you have come into my life. Please promise to stay there!

    ReplyDelete