Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Early to bed....

There has to be something said for going to bed early!
I am not usually one to do that, there is just too much on my proverbial plait.
I often times find myself still awake at very late hours still doing have to's or prepping for tomorrows have to's.
Time was when I got 'eight hours' every night! Gosh what a luxury! Oh to be young again!
I must say that I am grateful for the fact that the sun sets so early, although I know it is not late my inner clock starts hinting 'bedtime' as the sun sinks! So last night I listened!
Cookie had gone to bed early too, you could see on her little face that the day had won, she was whiped out, so I am grateful for her example. I was in bed by 7:30, I returned my last text message by eight. I remember my son saying goodnight at some point, and removing my laptop from my bed, I never even turned it on. I don't even think I moved...until Cheree woke me at two asking to be let out to 'take a moonlit walk'!
From 8o'clock until 11pm I received 9 additional texts. That I slept right through, even though my beloved iPhone is literally on my pillow!
I have an hour left before my alarm goes off, maybe I can get a nap in! Just had to share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment