Sunday, October 30, 2011

Watching America's Favorite Pasttime

I don't watch tv often, maybe an hour a month, maybe. But I know that if the conditions where right; cable fitting in my budget, I would easily get sucked back into the true AMERICAN PAST TIME.... Television. 
 Friday night I watched the final game of the World Series. Texas and Saint Louis. 
The Cardinals won their 11th series. And it was a home win. I guess it was a good game. I love to watch all sports, but I don't know enough about them to understand. I think if there had been some fighting or a little bloodshed it would have been more enjoyable. Not really blood shed, just excitement.
 Not that I am into all that, but the silly game kept putting me to sleep.
I did however enjoy the commercials! The car companies know how to entertain in a very brief time frame. Chevrolet gets my vote for the best! Well done!   

No comments:

Post a Comment