Friday, October 21, 2011

My Daughter....The Author


 Each of my girls have had a literary passion. They have all enjoyed reading, but also a passion for story writing. I have always been impressed with their ability to see the characters in their mind, and fall in love with them. My oldest wrote a short children's story about a dragon. My art student has an entire cast of amazing characters that share a story line. And Cookie writes fascinating dark dramas. And my son writes lyrics!
My kids are delightful!
(When I was younger I wrote stories also. I never did anything with them. I have written some things in the past year. I like them, but not for sharing. I think I would like to write a children's book someday, maybe the stories I told my kids when they were small. I think I would also like to write a book on the things I have learned in life. It could be marketed as a comedy!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment