Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day For Baking


Today I Will Be Baking! 
Baking is not my best skill, but, as they say 
"You only get better with practice". 
So today I have a nice little bakery list ready to attack. 
Not sure how much will get accomplished, 
but I have the time and the ingredients, 
so I may as well get this started. 
 (I don't think is really matters that 
I am still in my nighty and bare feet, 
I did put an apron on !!!)


  1. Chocolate Chip Cookies  (Note:  Save some dough to take to Kyle)
  2. Peach Cobbler  (one of my favorites)
  3. Apple Crisp
  4. Rustic Italian Crusty Bread
  5. Peanut Butter Cookies
  6. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
  7. Cheddar Biscuits 

2 comments:

  1. wow....uummmm, that all sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all didn't get accomplished.
    Chocolate Chip cookies, White Chocolate Chip with Pecans, Raisin Oatmeal, apple crisp, and mini apple pies. I also prepped about a hundred mini meat balls and froze them.
    Tonight for dinner I made chili and corn-cheddar biscuits.
    I don't know where all this domestic stuff is coming from. But that's okay I guess! The kids are sure liking it!

    ReplyDelete