Thursday, October 27, 2011

....In History

I would like to think that I will be remembered for things that I have done in my life time. Perhaps the kind of mom I am, the friend I was. It wont be for my stellar baking skills or my travel portfolio. But I think if I am to be remembered it will be on a positive note.
In comparison .... this week in 1881 Wyatt, Virgil and Morgan Earp, along with Doc Holliday did that little "Shoot Out" thing at the 'O.K. Corral', with the Clantons and the McLowrys. Three men were killed and two were hurt in less than a minute.
Now I ask you....what kind on nonsense is that? Way too much non productive time on these boys hands. Yet they were remembered for it! Why?
I am sure I have done something that will speak well of my time and no one died because I needed an attitude adjustment. Go figure!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment