Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Phone

I can not even imagine my life with out my cell phone.
This morning I have already had whole conversations with a dear friend and my daughter over text.
I am still in bed, I haven't spoken to anyone other than my dog and she is not offended at my morning breath. I love that I can update my children, view their happenings, send mass info to all, surf the net, read  email, a book or watch a movie, blog, and even talk face to face with someone far away, all from my iPhone. I love that I can talk to anyone at anytime. I love that the text conversation is recorded so I can go back and find information that was given to me. I will admit that I am guilty of sending text to the wrong recipient. I did that again just this morning. Know me, love me! My phone is the first thing I touch in the morning and the last thing I touch at night!
I do have an iPhone fetish. I admit it, and embrace it. I LOVE my phone....the Guru was right, again!
But gosh darn that auto correct!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment