Sunday, October 30, 2011

THIS WEEKENDS MOVIE LIST

1)     30 Days of Night       Horror.... I closed my eyes ALOT.... about 30 minutes into the movie I left the
room! It was just that bad.

2)      Jesse Stone: Innocents LOST      Investigation.... Tom Sellec (Looking very good)  Interesting dialog,                 'same old, same old' kinda detective story.

3)       Limitless     Thriller..... Great concept. I wont a life time supply of little clear pills too!!!

I watched them in that order. I would not recommend the first for anything, it was BAD. The second was okay, but not at all great. The third was good! I don't know that I would watch it again, but I did love the concept. Made me wonder what I could do to up my brain power, naturally!
Just sharing my movie views!

No comments:

Post a Comment