Saturday, December 25, 2021

JELLY BEANS

I didn’t much care for jelly beans when I was a kid. But our tastes do change. And somethings, like jelly beans, have gotten better over time. 
As I was heading out for my return trip to see my kids a couple weeks ago, my sweet daughter in law gave me a baggie of Jelly Bellies for the flight home. I was a bit excited about this stash of tiny treats that I didn’t have to share! She knows me well, and I could see that there were extra Juicy Pear jelly beans in my bag. They are my favorites! She had also given me a darling container of Huckleberry jelly beans a couple days earlier…a new favorite for me for sure.
I am a “one at a time” jelly bean consumer. I like the surprise of realizing each flavor. Or the ick moment when you realize it was a black licorice flavor. 
My baggie is empty and gone now, and I really enjoyed the fun that it conjured. However… there are still a few dozen Huckleberry beans hidden away! 





No comments:

Post a Comment