Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Three is the Charm? Four will just about KILL you!

1.The ex tells my little one, she cant go to a birthday party she
RSVPed for over a month ago, to the Circus, because its his weekend.
And her brother cant go to baptisms Saturday either. Not on his weekend!
2. Blew a fuse or something in my bathroom, causing both bathrooms outlets
and the fridge in the garage to not work.
3.While getting gas at CostCo, the one from outer darkness, my battery died.
I had to get a jump start from a sweet elderly couple.
4. My oldest called to tell me about her first doctors visit with Baby #2.
And ended up informing me that my choice to divorce was me giving up on my
marriage, it was all my fault and my failure. That it was all my wrong doing
and that I was unfaithful the entire 23 years.


Ok, so if bad things come in threes, ok three is the Charm.
Then it gets better, right?!!
But when the fourth hits you from left field and totally blind sides you,
well, that my dear reader, may just kill me.


1. Not at all sure what will happen Saturday, birthday, circus, baptisms...?
2.I bought the part to fix the outlet, but alas, I am no Handy Man. Still not fixed.
3.I think I will need to get a new battery, but not till the next pay check, so I will pray daily.
4.Darling Oldest Daughter... I lived with her for 20 year, I adore her.
She was always one of my very best friends.
Yet by 5pm today I truly feel she turned to knife in my heart.
If her goal was to crush me, then she was successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment