Wednesday, June 30, 2010

K I S S

The first time I heard the expression "K I S S", I was a bit confused. I heard it again today.
A total stranger said it to me. I was at work, we were on the phone together. I laughed... suddenly it all made scene.
As we chatted I realized that "KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID", is really about keeping it all to the basics. Its not that we don't want the interaction, the life experiences, the challenges. We just don't want the negative, the stuff that brings us down...
So my confusion is clear now. Keeping it simple is not about hiding from life and ALL that it brings, its about enjoying the basics that we all want from life.
I have arrived at a spot in my journey today where, I can truly say...
my preferred form of KISS is Hot, Sweet and Lingering!
I don't want simple if simple means doing without!!!
Basics Baby Basics!!!

1 comment:

  1. it reminds me of my math teacher telling that my biggest downfall is that I am thinking way to hard. If I would stop reading so much into it and keep it simple I would make fewer mistakes.

    ReplyDelete