Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sifting Through My Stuff

Since I moved into my new home, in November, I have been putting off the chore of going through the boxes in my garage. I hate not remembering what is out there, but sometimes remembering is harder. But, this weekend I tackled my sewing and crafting totes. I had six huge totes crammed full of the most wonderful treasures, that I have been collecting for years and years. Oh the fun I had pulling it all out, organizing it, falling in love with each thing all over again! When I came up for air after emptying all the totes, it looked like my tiny house had thrown up all over its self. It was very scary! I tossed quite a bit and donated quite a bit also. In the end, my 'current' project basket is over flowing, but my totes now number only three! And I know where all my lovely sewing and craft things are!!! The rest of the garage will have to wait for another weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment