Monday, June 28, 2010

Mommy can't make it all better..

No matter what yuck you go through in life, no matter the amount of pain and heart ache you endure; watching your children experience pain and heart ache is a million times more horrific. I love my children, they are my world, they are my heart and my life. There is nothing I would not endure for them, nothing I would not give for them. I know that the experiences they go through, good or awful will help make them into the people they will be. But my heart breaks when they are in pain; I know I can't fix it all. But I so want to make it all better.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure your children just knowing that you love them, helps those wounds to heal faster. And when kids know that Mom or Dad have gone through challenges of their own and can understand hard times, it helps even more. It doesn't make your heart ache any less for them though (: {HUGS}

    Michele
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how hard it is to watch them hurt and not be able to make it better. I know how hard it is when someone they love is the cause of their pain. But I know as you continue to be the constant positive influence they will begin to heal. Our Heavenly Father knows our pain and if we continue to turn to him and ask him for his help he will carry us through this time. Wish things could be different, but that dang free agency makes it so we are effected by the choices of others sometimes. Thank goodness they have you !!!!

    ReplyDelete