Monday, June 14, 2010

LIFE is a Journey!
One with Rocky Paths, Rough Terrain and Forks in the Road. But also with Greener Grass on This Side of the Fence, and spots of Smooth Sailing!
We all take this expedition, yet everyones journey is different. We go at our own pace, even though we all have the same amount of hours in our day. We each seek for what is uniquely our own, even though, I believe we all want pretty much the same things. We are all blessed with DRAMA along the way, we each just choose to deal with it differently. I believe That is what makes us WHO we are!
I took a new fork in the road recently, and its all new territory for me.
Fascinating and frightening all at the same time! I am rediscovering who I am and what I want out of my life. And I am loving the new view!!!
So... one of my new tools is to blog my Daily Journey! To capture the wisdom and the mundane! To record the moments and share the memories!
Chocolate Serendipity?.......serendipity is the act of finding something delightful
along the way...chocolate, well... it comes in so many wonderful forms.....
and it makes the journey so much more lovely!!!!!
When I put the two together it was like putting on that right pair of new shoes! It just fit!

3 comments:

  1. Check you out!!! I'm so impressed.

    You have always been so optimistic, so hopeful, so generous, so patient, so kind...

    I look forward to reading your observations... You are a remarkable lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day 1 of blogging - awesome ! I truly look forward for sharing your daily trials and triumphs with you. I love you my friend !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great work! So inspiring and so real! It's just like you! Love Ya.

    ReplyDelete