Thursday, June 17, 2010

Being Thankful For Someone Else's Pain!

Some of my friends I have known forever and some not so long.
But I have been given friends that I truly do love!
They are there to support me through thick and thin,
to encourage and educate me when I am in need.
I am grateful for all they do for me!
(And I can be so needy sometimes!)
But I am also very very grateful that they share their needs as well.
My life never looks so bad when I am listening to a friends struggles.
I can feel for my friend and give support and love, and somehow that helps lessen my load.
I may or may not ever go through what they are enduring but I am learning.
I feel so badly for what others have to wade through. It may or may not be bigger or more traumatic than my Drama, but knowing that someone that I care about is dealing with something, helps me through my own.
I am grateful that I have friends who know I love them and I will support them all the time. I am grateful for the pain and Drama in others lives.
And I am so glad that we are all needy sometimes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment