Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Super Saturday


I love days that are busy with Fun! We started the day by breaking the chores into sections and we each worked on our section for 15 minutes. Nice to have everything clean and tidy! Then the kids and I took on Verizon, the Mall and CostCo, all before lunch! We laughed and did goofy stuff all day. Its the simple things that truly make me happy; like listening to my son impersonate King Julian! Or like getting a new crockpot! (I have truly found that not having one is not at all conducive to being a happy cook! I came home and put it right to work. It is oh so nice to have dinner waiting for you when you come home!)Ended a great day by viewed some Ball Room Dancing, learning the 'Cotton Eye Jo', and trying out a new favorite yogurt spot!!! Its called Yogurt Builderz! Its way yummy, give it a try!!! yogurtbuilderz.com
All my peeps are now tucked in, and I am enjoying the quiet, reflecting on a Super Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment