Friday, July 2, 2010

Players


I watched a movie tonight called "Play the Game". It was a darling sort of "OMSH I can't believe I'm sitting through this cheesy stuff"chick flick! But my delightful friend who suggested the flick was right! Good movie!! It teaches that dating and romance are a game. You have to know the rules. You either are the player and think you know what you are doing, but end up alone and lonely, caused by your own stupidity. Or you play the game and win in the end. I know some players. They don't think they are players. But they sure are! I'm not sure that I would ever watch it again. But I can tell you that I would rather be honest than play the role of the over confident, ego righteous, still alone because he isn't honest player.
Enough said!!

2 comments:

  1. I only watched for Andy Griffith and wouldn't sit through it again either! Good lesson learned though...play the game, don't be a "player"!

    ReplyDelete