Saturday, February 24, 2018

Glass Half Something

In this life, 
we are given the opportunity to fill our glass as we see fit. 
I see my glass as not half empty or half full, but refillable. Sometimes I have had a sippy cup, 
sometimes a champagne flute, sometimes a mason jar 
and sometimes an origami paper cup. 
No matter the vessel I hold at any point in my life, 
it’s still up to me to refill it.
I tend to need new verity in my cup. 
Changing things up can bring newness in life (rejuvenation). Sometimes the contents in our glass can get 
stale or maybe it has just lost its effervescent. 
It’s okay to toss it out and refill. 
We need to make sure our glass is filled 
with a fresh supply of whatever makes us happy. 
Adding to taste is always recommended.

I also believe in keeping a shot glass handy, 
for those times you just need an infusion or a chaser!

No comments:

Post a Comment