Saturday, February 17, 2018

This Week in Years Past

Let’s review! 
2018: Valentine’s





2017: You told me about your dream about work remember!  I sent you this pic of the t-shirt, and you replied!



2016: The emails you sent this week were too steamy to post on this blog. 

2015: You sent pictures.




2014:





2013: You showed me Bryan’s Jeep, with pictures of his adventure up in the Nevada mountains. 





2012: 



Good morning Angie
I wasnt worried last night. I know you arent the kind of person to jump in bed with anyone. I do worry sometimes that you will not need me someday. I try not to think about things that upset me.
Here are the events of my night. I got home Gail was sick again. I ate a strawberry poptart ( no frosting ) and drank a glass of milk (2%). I took off my pants and went in the other bedroom and did 20 minutes on the elliptical in my boxers. Then to the shower (no therapy ). Watched about 45 min of tv while Gail snored.
Every time my eyes opened during the night my first thoughts were you. I woke up this morning at 5 and instantly I thought of you sleeping. I got up and showered and wondered about you night. I got dressed went and got the paper and sat down for Cheerios. I thought about Mark's award. I thought about the little chocolate hearts and how the kids had ate them. I thought about how I wish I could buy you gifts all the time. I thought about the boysenberry jelly. I thought about the earrings you were wearing last night. I pictured how pretty you were last night. I fixed me some coffee before I left and thought about how we had talked about coffee the day before. When I got in the car I remembered how we used to talk in the car , and how are roads are different . If you have any doubts about what my thoughts are about now you know.
Totally addicted,Totally in love with you.
Mark looks like you. I see you in his face. He is a good looking man. And Amy is so cute. Just has that giggly fun look. Thank you for the pictures. Everything you do makes me me loved. 
I love you. 
Keith



No comments:

Post a Comment