Sunday, February 11, 2018

The Museum

https://evansvillemuseum.org/
I went to the museum with my friend today.
Even though the Evansville Museum is much smaller most the museums I have been to before, it was very nice. Very few people there on a cold February day. It was a nice outing.

This is where they show their films.
It was impressive looking.

This board was part of the earthquake
exhibit. People could leave a note about
their experience with earthquakes.

I liked this note that someone left.

This exhibit was interesting since I
had just looked at populations lately.

There was a current exhibit being shown...his work was interesting. This was his
version of "The Girl With The Pearl Earring"

This is my daughter Jessette's interpretation
of "The Girl With The Pearl Earring" that
sits in my living room. BEAUTIFUL!!!

There is also a Train exhibit at the
Evansville Museum. Very nice!




No comments:

Post a Comment