Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Vitamin Drawer

In my Aunt Marlene's fridge, one of the drawers at the bottom is known as the vitamin drawer. 
At my house you will find fruit or wilting broccoli, that I bought because I knew it was good for my kids.....but I let go bad, because not even I think about broccoli often enough! 
But I can tell you all the kids loved Aunt Mar's fridge drawers. 
Her drawers have things in it like vitamin K, and vitamin S and vitamin T. 
Why would you think broccoli when your most beloved Aunt would say "GO GET SOME VITAMINS".
Happily my children would do as told and go chose their daily required overdose of Kitcats, Snickers and Twix.
After all Chocolate is a vitamin just like Pizza is a vegetable...Right?

1 comment:

  1. I cooked the unwilted broccoli for dinner! We ate Vitamin M&M's first!!!!

    ReplyDelete