Sunday, July 3, 2011

My Three Sons

This is the son I gave birth to.
He is my Pride and Joy.
I believe you give birth to some of your best friends.
His humor is amazing, his compassion is immense.
He is a giver, he takes care of everyone. He is
talented and fun to be around.
He is the perfect son. He has my heart!

This is the son I was given on good faith. 
He is a good man, with qualities every grandmother
would want for the father of her grandsons.
He makes my oldest happy.
I adore him for these things.


This is my son by choice. 
My daughter said she was okay with an arranged marriage.
When I met this young man many years ago, I knew he was it.
His humor  is brilliant, and his heart is bigger that his
love of  food. He fits into our family wonderfully, he is the perfect big brother for my younger kids, and he makes my
daughter so happy! I love this son!
These are my Three Sons. I look forward to adding another one day. I look at the boys that have been in my home; the kids friends, the young men my girls dated, and I love them all. But the ones I get to keep are so very special to me. I love them unconditionally. I respect them with out question. I applaud and celebrate their every achievement, big and small.  And no matter where life takes us, I hope they all know that they will always be my boys and I love them. These are my Three Sons.

No comments:

Post a Comment