Sunday, July 10, 2011

I took a class...

The class didn't teach me how to make the situations in my life better, 
but it gave me some tools to be a better person as I go through my situations.

The class was designed for the parenting of your children. But I think we all
would benefit from the information. Such as, speak to others kindly, so you 
are not pointing fingers or accusing. Pick your battles, you cant win everyone.
You cant change others. Working together, even if you are not together is good.
When a relationship goes south, deal with the other party as a business partner. 
You still want whats best for that business, even though the partners work 
from different places. Reward behavior with appropriate rewards, not Everything. 
Send people that matter letters, we all like positive mail.

I also again learned the cycle of grief and the cycle of abuse. 
We will go through both. Grief at different times and for various reasons. 
Abuse is one to not create or get sucked into. Have your safety nets in place,
if you suspect you are a victim. Get out, because, it rarely ends well if at all. 

CYCLE OF GRIEF



No comments:

Post a Comment