Thursday, July 28, 2011

It's a Surprise!!!

I love birthdays, to celebrate you, for just being you! How great is that!
(In my family we also celebrate half birthdays! Life is short, why not celebrate everything!!!)
This weekend happens to be
Diana's Birthday weekend!! 
So I am sitting in the cell phone parking lot at
Sky Harbor Airport.
I am waiting for Laura's flight to arrive. 
We are going to surprise Diana for her birthday.
She has no idea Laura is coming!
We are planning a Big Birthday Bash Weekend!
I always wanted sisters, they are wonderful!!!
Laura just texted, she is landing....
I love Birthday Surprises !!!!!
Perfect!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Diana was completely surprised! She cried! She had no idea! I love Birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for all your cloak and dagger help!

    ReplyDelete