Tuesday, August 24, 2021

ON MY DRIVING PATH

 The other day as I drove to work, I took the back roads, I love the back roads. I always try to be present wherever I am, I don’t want to miss a thing. As I drove toward the overhang of the branches, of the woods that overtake the path, I had to slow as I watched the darling deer as it danced in the middle of the narrow road. I was so delighted! I wonder if the young deer could hear the playlist I was listening too, she sure seemed to like it! 

Miles later I drove between between fringed corn fields and yellowing soy bean bushes. Seas of green in so many shades. 

At the bend in the road, I saw a farmer standing in his yard. He wore overalls. I bet his name is Mike!

On my way home the cows were all in the pond. They were standing side by side, with their fannies facing the setting sun. There were a gaggle of geese on the meadow. I wonder if they mind sharing the pond with the Fat Happy Cows. 

Farther down the road, the chickens where at the roadside, looking sassy and carefree, so fluffy and colorful. 

I LOVE WHERE I LIVE!♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment