Wednesday, August 25, 2021

DECOLLETAGE

Décolletage: a woman’s plunging neckline.

The word décolletage always sounds so romantically feminine and sexy. And that was the word that was wandering through my thoughts as I inspected the new lacy under things I purchased today. It may or may not be true that I have been a creature of habit when it comes to the unmentionables I wear against my skin. Always feminine, but not very racy. So, when I chose new lingerie, I opted to go outside my comfort zone and forego the sports bra for something with oohlala! Well… I love it! And I didn’t stop at one, but bought several lacy, silky styles in various colors. Sounds awesome right! I thought so too! But as I was fashioning each one in the mirror to see what I though. I found that I am a little (or a lot) inept at figuring out that front clasp. I’m so very glad I was alone, but it was so hilarious I wish someone else could have seen the the sexy funny! (No pictures included!!!)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment