Sunday, August 15, 2021

AWESOME

Yesterday I had the chance to see part of the air show. 
It was awesome! Today I sat on my bed listening to the Blue Angels fly over the little ref brick house!
(And went through the 200+ pictures I took)



I didn’t know that they could no longer break the sound barrier, it’s illegal now. But I can tell you that the roar they make as they fly right over you is amazing. I felt like a little kid, watching the accuracy and talent of those pilots as I stood there with a huge smile on my face. It was awesome! When the show was over we headed to the local airport where they were to land. The maneuvers they preformed over the fields of corn and soybeans were just as amazing. I got to see them taxi on the runway. It was so cool!

Side note: I have never seen so much traffic in this tiny town. After the show the streets were packed with cars. I assume that they had come from far and wide to see this spectacular event. Next year I want  seats on top of the parking garage! 






No comments:

Post a Comment