Monday, June 28, 2021

SUMMER HEAT

 Today as I drove through Newburg at 5:38, there was a digital sign that read 100 degrees. So I rolled the windows down. The humidity was low, yes it was toasty, but it felt like a cool Phoenix heat. It felt so nice to have my hand out the window, as the wind blew my hair. 

It made me think back to that first day I came to Kentucky. So many new things to experience. We drove through the woods with the windows rolled dow. The wind blowing through my hair and my hand out the window. 

Oh the summer heat!

I am so grateful to be so blessed … with magical opportunities, adventures and to be able to see things through eyes that always find the beauty, wonder and excitement. I love this piece of the world. It is home. It’s where my heart is!

eek

No comments:

Post a Comment