Wednesday, June 23, 2021

MY TAKE

 Just my take on social media at the moment:

Let’s back up… remember the last few years, all the negativity about a former US President? How could anyone forget, right! I will admit right here, I have not liked several of the past US Presidents. I will also state that I did not vote for many of them, nor did I agree with their agendas or ethics. However, I value and love the country that I was born and raised in. Thus, I will show respect to the leadership there in. Whether the choices made by these few are, in my opinion, good or questionable. I know that in a matter of time, I can once again put in my voice and my vote to help choose the next in line. 

Now then… I am not a huge fan of social media. I don’t view the news or watch tirades. After all, at this day and age, who is to know truth in media!! But one of my biggest irritants are those who post all the “Religious Love” and “Brimstone and Fire” to show their exemplary faith and goodness, only to turn around and share their hatred of our President.

It seems to me, that if you need to show your love of the Lord and remind others that they are not up to your level of religious glory and then publicly bash the President of the country we believe is blessed by that same God, well your points are simply no longer valid. I don’t remember judging or criticism being taught in Sunday school as acceptable, even when you are singing how good you are. And for that, the Big Guy has some words to share with you, I’m sure. 

aj

No comments:

Post a Comment