Monday, June 28, 2021

A PART OF HIS UNIVERSE

I believe in miracles. I have been a believer all my life. I believe in God and His ability to work through us, as emissaries. I believe that we are all equals in His universe. And if we work together, we can make truly amazing things happen. 

I believe in the power of prayer. Not the way you see others praying, not the praying for show when others are watching. I believe in the conversation with my Heavenly Father, who knows me best of all and loves me unconditionally. I know my Heavenly Father is always with me. And He is always up for a chat. We, He and I, have some of our best conversations as we walk in the woods or drive just about anywhere. I have heard His voice when there was no other sound, I have felt His comfort, His encouragement, His call to service. 

I like knowing that I can share my joys, my struggles, my everything with Him. I know that if I ask for help, He will be there for me. He will no-doubt show me the direction that I will need to work towards. He will show me the next path, then require that I work out the life puzzle to achieve it.

Keeping communication open… listening, asking questions… He will give me insight to work as one with his universe. The whispers that our heart and mind hear, the call to action, the guidance that lead us on the path. Having faith and working to better ourselves will help us be part of the well-oiled machine, that is His universe. Working diligently, being available and eager, being willing to not only achieve, but also to share in what has been put before us, these are keys to success. Being confident in knowing who we are and knowing that we are perfect to fulfill the role we have been asked to carry out… in that knowledge … we must also understand that we are here as part of a magnificent organization, His design, His universe. 




No comments:

Post a Comment