Thursday, June 24, 2021

IDENTITY

 “One of the most important things you own is your IDENTITY. You aren’t born with it. It has nothing to do with DNA.”

*My friend Bill said this to me yesterday. He is a brilliant man. I love his smarts, his wordiness and his passion for life.

IDENTITY
Definition: the distinguishing character, personality
•Who you are, the characteristics that define you.

~I think I have been working my whole life to define myself. Some parts of my identity are set in stone and will never change (my need for adventure, my capacity to love unconditionally) Then there are parts of my identity that continue to change (grow and adapt) (the hobbies I have, the passions I pursue). 
I am the only person I have to live with every day of my life. I want her to be the very best she can be. I actually love who I am. I think I am amazing! 

TAKE A MINUTE TO READ THIS:
I liked this article. I think it is a good read for all of us coming to the next chapter in life. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment