Saturday, April 23, 2022

PLAN AND PLOT

My daughter is planning a move, and over the last few months she has quietly been planning, plotting and mentally walking through all aspects of this move. Her ‘to do’ list is coming right along. She is a list writer. She walks through everything a million times in her head until she has it all in place and can accomplish the next task. 
I have loved watching her plan, plot and accomplish throughout life. She was like this even as a very little girl. 
Today as I made the huge push to pack my sewing room in preparation for my movers tomorrow.
I have moved over 25 times in my life, I should be an expert by now I suppose. And just like my daughter I plan and plot, and I walk through each step in my head far before I ever really make a move move. 
So it shouldn’t come as a surprise that I had figured it all out, down to the number of boxes it took to pack. I had it all done in record time and I’m so excited to get it all relocated to my new creative studio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment