Wednesday, April 27, 2022

A PROJECT

At the moment my “studio” is looking like an atomic bomb went off in my basement. But with some time and effort, I think it is going to be a place of creativity and peace. I am tickled to have so much space to work in. So much space to create new things. There is room enough for a quilt frame to be set up and never interfere with my sewing area. I’m tickled. 
I am looking forward to organizing all my hordes of fabric. I have been collecting and storing fabric for so long, I am excited to get it all out and let the cresting begin. As I was searching for something on my phone last night, I saw a picture of a quilt I would like to make. I don’t know how practical it will be, and I have no idea where to store something like this. But I can imagine my Mayberry loving it. So it is the newest project on my To Do list!



No comments:

Post a Comment