Thursday, April 14, 2022

BACKGAMMON AND BEYOND


I grew up playing board games. 
My brother Ed and I use to love this old LasVegas themed board game that I barely remember now. It was my grandparents and I have never seen it anywhere else. I’ll be honest, I don’t love Monopoly or Clue very much. But I like Sorry. Other games are more my style. I like Yahtzee and Othello. I love most card games, my kids and I use to play Speed often. 
When I was in junior high my family had house guests that stayed for several months. They taught me to play Backgammon. It is played world wide, it’s fast and simple. It’s one of my favorites. I played Chess as a kid, and was rather good at it. But it’s been years since I have played and my patience level isn’t as tolerant any longer. I don’t like games with long instruction manuals either. Last night I played a new game, for me anyhow. It was cute and fun. I liked it!
 
Fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment