Monday, October 18, 2021

VISION

I spent some time with some

likeminded people yesterday.

Don’t get me wrong,

we all are so very different

in so many ways,

but… it was so nice to hit a

gold vain of like mindedness.

There are compiled files in my head of things

I want to put into action,

steppingstones to the big picture.

And as I was around the table

 with this group of people,

in the cool autumn breeze

that was blowing through the woods yesterday,

I loved the feeling I had, as I realized others see it too.

And they are making it happen.

I enjoyed talking about goats and self-sufficient lifestyles.

I enjoyed talking about acreage and square feet.

I enjoyed sharing ideas about design,

outdoor showers and mud rooms,

layouts and the best structural angles.

Blueprints and contractors!

It made me a very happy girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment