Friday, October 29, 2021

LIFE PASSIONS


10 years ago today I started checking things off my bucket list. Staying here in Cottonwood, AZ not only let me check off “Listening to the sound of Oak Creek from my bed” (something I had wanted to do since I was a little girl), but it opened the flood gates to the fulfillment of other bucket list desires. It also created a passion in me to continue adding to that bucket list. In the past 10 years I have checked off so many things and added way more onto the list. Each time I accomplish one of these hearts’ desires, I acknowledge the joy of fulfillment of that moment, knowing that my love affair with the thought of each activity or destination has been fully realized. Making your bucket list is a highly personal thing. Choosing the places and activities that set your mind on a creative, artistic and passionate love affair is not about others, it’s all about you. So, it stands to reason that most bucket list milestones are accomplished by yourself or with those that share your hearts desires. I give a big Thank You to those who have helped to inspire my list, and Bigger Thank You to those who have shared my passionate accomplishments.

Here is to all the other accomplished lines on the list, and all the new items added! 

♥️ Eek


No comments:

Post a Comment