Saturday, October 16, 2021

A LIFE WELL LIVED

An easy life has never been my goal.

One without sweat or risk or struggle. 

One where you sail through with as little responsibility as possible. 

One where ease and convenience is the only aim.

That’s some people’s idea of a good life. 

It’s not mine. 

I crave the pressure.

The challenge.

The things that stretch, mold, and threaten to almost break you before you come out the other side more powerful and wise.

The learning experiences.

The adventures.

The things that push me out of my comfort zone.

The failures.

The times right before a breakthrough where you find yourself questioning everything.

The moments where you look back and say, “WOW. That was hard and painful and sweaty and challenging but WE DID IT and look who we’ve BECOME as a result.”

That’s my idea of a life well lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment