Saturday, July 31, 2021

OUTSIDE MY ELEMENT

Sometimes we need to go outside our personal element in order to make sure we love the elements that make up who we are! 
Recently I was asked to help with inventory of a local auto dealership. Sadly, I would have preferred to test drive all the new automobiles. But I hung out in the boy department inventorying all the pieces and parts of the repair department. It smelled like a garage. I have been in garages that were truly enjoyable. This one… not so much. But the experience was great. 
The count was long, then came the good part, then came the second count. The pay was good and it was fun watching all the others who enjoyed this process with me. 
I am always grateful for the elements that make up the path I walk. I am delighted to learn new things and find new pleasures along the was. I love who it makes me!




This was the good part! I have never liked popsicles or ice pops. But when I was given one of these… lemon … I fell in love! These are amazingly yummy! And on that hot, dirty day, I was very pleased with these frozen treats! (I was told they came from Walmart)



No comments:

Post a Comment