Tuesday, July 13, 2021

A WEE YOUNG THING

 One of my favorite clients stopped by my office today. He is heading to England this week. His brother is very ill and although he will need to quarantine for two weeks, he will be permitted to see his brother in hospice. (My client is fully vaccinated) He has a house in Manchester, so he will stay there. The flights cost far too much if you ask me, but truly money well spent. As we were looking over the itinerary he said that when he returns from England he will stop back in and see me. He said he wants to plan a very nice trip for the fall. He leaned in closer and said “I’m getting married!” I was delighted with the smile that took over his face. He told me they met at the gym, in a swim class. He told me how lovely she is and how happy she makes him. I asked if she was over the age of 35, and he said that she is a “Wee young thing” of 72! My client is 77. I am delighted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment