Saturday, July 3, 2021

ANSWER THE QUESTION

WHAT DO I REALLY, REALLY WANT?”

This is perhaps the most life changing question of all!

When was the last time you paused and asked yourself what you really want? Maybe you haven’t in a while, or maybe you never have. On an unhurried day, take an interrupted, quiet hour. Close your eyes, breathe deeply for a few minutes until you feel calm, and direct your attention inward. Ask yourself: “What do I want most in this world?”

Remember, you don’t have to go with the flow. You don’t have to satisfy others’ expectations. I had a few course corrects in life (an early divorce, some necessary partying pauses, an unfulfilling yet hard-to-leave-because-it-paid-well job). At those times, I came back to myself when I needed to and allowed my intuition to guide me. Our intuition is rarely wrong. Ask yourself what you want, and the job/relationship/city/fill-in-the-blank will materialize. Then you just have to give yourself permission to pursue it

Susie Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment