Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Nutella ❤️

As a little girl I spent a lot of time at
my grandmothers house. I remember
she almost always had unshelled nuts
in one of these nut bowls.

I was never very good with the nut
crackers. They seemed like a mystery
to me. But Grandma always had an
assortment of nuts on hand. I liked the
Brazil were super hard to crack.
I liked the walnuts, but they made me
itch, now I know it was a food allergy.
My favorite where the Hazel nuts.
They were small and easy to open.
But best of all, they were the most
delicious. I still love nuts.
However, I have never been a big fan
of peanut butter.
It's okay, but I only really love it in
a Peanut Butter Cookie or on top of an
Oreo (try it before you shoot it down!).
I have tried other nut spreads; almond,
cashew. Not my thing. Then I discovered
Nutella. I am sure it was around way
before I found it. But when I did.....
oh I was sure that the Angels on High
had made this. I love it.
Nutella on really good bread is such
a treat! (and since I did the whole
'Chicken Soup will make your cold go
away' thing last night, and it didn't,
I figured this is a very acceptable
'Starve a Fever, Feed a Cold'
dinner thing tonight)

Yum!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment