Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Travel Talk with Todd

I was speaking with my client, Todd yesterday. He is a great traveler. We were looking at options for his trip to Alaska. I noticed he was wearing a Phoenix, Arizona sweat shirt. Our chat lead to other travels and he taught me some great things about personal travel. Fun information. We shared lots of Arizona must see ideas. Then our conversation transitioned to family and loved ones. Todd told me that he was once told that no matter how much you love someone, "You can't care more than they do." This is a concept that I will need to ponder. I learned a lot from Todd yesterday, makes me want to go travel! 
(May I just say, that I love having so many clients that are in their 70's and 80's, they don't sugar coat things and they are so willing to share their wisdom)

No comments:

Post a Comment