Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Thankful For Friends

A huge Thank You to my friends! To my co-workers that support and help keep work stress light and fuzzy, to my boss who shares recipes and adds humor to my day. To girl friends who listen and rage and laugh and cry with me. Who take the drink menu and order for me knowing what I like, but not ever judging me after one sip and I drink their lemonade instead. To my travel companion, as of late, who does the boy jobs for me, and eats everything I put in front of him. To my daughter and son who share their lives with me and always care what's happening in mind. To my far away friends who text me every day and are always there to give encouragement. And even to my friends on Facebook, who post their happenings, and always comment on mine. I am grateful for those in my life. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment