Monday, December 4, 2017

Home Made

I love holidays. The excitement, the traditions.
This year, the Kentuckiana kids and I did a pre-Thanksgiving dinner early in November, to test out some recipes... and who doesn't like Thanksgiving! Kim and Amanda both made their families stuffing recipes. We had more stuffing than an entire army could eat. I tried them both. (My grandma used to make stuffing. She should put this soggy bread stuff in that ugly turkey and bake it for what seemed like days. Then she would plate this baked bread stuffing that somehow was still soggy. I didn't like it.) So when the real Thanksgiving came around this year, only one stuffing recipe was used. And I am sure it was good. But I made my own little batch of stuffing. Home made by me!


(I cook it in the microwave. Even though it's called Stove Top Stuffing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment