Tuesday, December 12, 2017

HAIR

I got my hair cut today. My stylist and I had a talk first. As she combed my long hair she said "It's really healthy. Are you sure you want to do this?" I said yes. She combed it some more. Then she took a section and held it up, "This short?" No, I replied, "Shorter"
She snipped and snipped and snipped. Then she asked what I thought. We both just looked at it. "You hate it don't you?" she asked. I looked at her then back at my hair, and I said "Shorter"
So she snipped and snipped and snipped. Then she said "Like that?" And I said "I think so!"
I wouldn't let her blow it, I never do. I paid her, tipping her well, put my coat on and went home.
When I got home, I went upstairs, dropped my clothes and did my hair.
I called my stylist, and told her I love it! 💇🏻❤️❤️❤️
Pictures another time!

No comments:

Post a Comment