Monday, March 24, 2014

VINYL SIDING

Not knowing a thing about vinyl siding, I did a bit of homework on it this evening. And I found that the most popular colors are Glacier White, Natural Linen, Antique Parchment, Platinum Gray and Silver Moss. I must confess that these colors where no more appealing to me than Brown. So I looked into the matter a little bit more, and found that most sheds/work shops that are covered in vinyl are covered in drab colors. I for one was highly disappointed. I thought for sure there would be an out numbering amount of charming Red sheds/workshops. But I can tell you I was incorrect. And that drab, is popular. I would hope that in a fine workshop/shed there would be a tasteful splash of red paint somewhere, just to keep the sparkle in the city girls smile!!!
JUST SAYING

No comments:

Post a Comment