Sunday, March 2, 2014

MRS WOODS

I spoke to Mrs. Woods a couple of weeks ago, she was charming. She called me to talk about her money. She had been saving it way for many years, letting it grow and the other day she had given it away. So she needed to make sure I could move it for her. 
I love the human aspect of my job. I love that each person has a story. I love Mrs. Woods' story. 
Mr. Woods takes very good care of the finances and Mrs. Woods will need for nothing I am sure. They are frugal and wise. But many years ago Mrs. Woods got a job, and she saved her money away. The Woods have a son, and he did real well for himself. I am sure his parents are proud of their boy. Their son had one child, a granddaughter. And she is just perfect in her grandmothers eyes! A good girl, a delight and a treasure. This young woman got good grades, made good use of work study programs and put herself through college. Upon graduation, her grandmother gave her a very large check, enough to buy a very nice home. Her granddaughter was not expecting this, she had no idea it was coming. It was a gift of love from grandmother to granddaughter. 
I was happy to help Mrs. Woods that day. I was happy to hear her story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment