Saturday, March 22, 2014

THE SAVIOUR Of HER STORY

At lunch today I was chatting with girlfriends, about life, about what is wanted, and needed and knowing when to say when the right time is for each, about the hard parts of life and love. 

A good friend was speaking of a love from her past that is once more in the picture. And she is not sure how things will, if at all, come together. As we shared thoughts someone said that my dear friend was strong, and someone else said that the man in question is not the savior of the story………… And my good friend looked at me and quietly said “But he was.” 

We all felt what she did for that split second I think. And just like her, I think we all wanted more.

I smiled at her and said, “Oh I would be revisiting that love story I think!”

Silently she shook her head yes. 

I can’t wait to hear the rest of the story!

No comments:

Post a Comment